Who is the Smart Inside Tool for?
The Smart Inside tool is especially for developers who make developments or further developments in the System Center Service Manager®.
What can the Smart Inside Tool do?
The tool is divided into several tasks.
Under Administration there are:
- Smart Inside Create Management Pack - and - Smart Inside Administration -
Under Library there are:
- Smart Inside Enumeration -
Under Work Items and Configuration Items there are:
- Smart Inside Object -
Smart Inside Create Management Pack
The internal name (Management Pack Name) can be defined when creating a pack and is stored as a file name during export.
Assign management pack names
Management Pack export with Smart Inside naming in comparison
Smart Inside Administration
- Typeprojections are searchable, sortable, filterable and XML definitions can be viewed
- Categories searchable, sortable, filterable and XML definition viewable
- Connected user connected to the current server
Smart Inside Administration Overview
Smart Inside Administration Category
Smart Inside Administration Connected Users
Smart Inside Enumeration
This allows an enumeration (entry) to be assigned its own (internal name or ID) name.
Inside enumeration can set internal enumeratin name
Smart Inside Object
Here you see what's behind the object in the database and relations are editable.
Important for developers who create classes and have to change them.
With us, this works directly at the base.
Smart Inside Object - Connector object example
Inside Object Relationship